A good coach takes on multiple roles. Motivator, strategist, planner, teacher. I wear all of these hats on a regular basis with my clients and take every role seriously. A coach is in the business of helping people pursue their dreams and achieve things they think are possible but need help reaching. It’s a huge responsibility and one I happily accept – there’s nothing as satisfying as helping someone reach their goals who is willing to put in the hard work necessary to get there.
Comprehensive Online Coaching – $149/month
This coaching plan is everything I have to offer. It includes:
- Fully customized meal plan or macro-based plan, depending on what you’re comfortable with and what we both feel will work best for you.
- Custom-designed training routine, updated regularly (every 3-5 weeks) with an emphasis placed on video input and feedback to ensure proper execution and intensity levels
- Cardio programming, including details on session frequency, duration, intensity, and mode
- Full supplementation programming, based on science – less is more, and useless supplements are avoided.
- Scheduled weekly check-ins conducted via email where all program elements are evaluated and changed as needed
- Email/text access to me throughout the week in addition to our scheduled check-in
- Long-term and short-term planning with clearly defined goals. Bodybuilding is a test of patience, and you need a road map to be successful.
- For competitors, this program also includes full logistical planning including show selection, posing work and feedback, peak week planning, and day-of-show support and availability (remote) for last minute adjustments.
I also have high expectation of my clients. Foremost among these is a positive attitude – if you want your body to go to a better place, your mind has to lead the charge. You also need to be able to communicate effectively, ask questions, follow directions that will be clearly provided, check your ego at the door, be willing to learn, and be willing to bust your ass.
My clients are also part of a select group – I put a limit on the number of clients I have at a given time to make sure I can give everyone the attention they need. Custom planning and quality interactions take time.
If you’re interested in getting started, contact me and let’s get the ball rolling together.